Discover the ancient secrets to a good night’s sleep in this special course with Lama Choedak Rinpoche.
ZOOM PRESENTION by THARLAM LING BUDDHIST CENTRE INC
Saturday 1st MAY 2021 & Sunday 2nd MAY 2021
9am – 5pm
One third of our life is spent in sleep and yet many people cannot sleep very well. Some cannot switch off their mind – instead they may drink, stay up all night, watch movies and suffer from sleep deprivation. As a consequence, they feel tired, unable to perform their duties and have trouble responding to life’s inevitable issues. If we know how to sleep, we can restore our body and mind during the night, and wake up re-energised and well rested.
In Tibetan Buddhism, sleeping Yoga meditation is one of the eleven instructions so that no time is wasted due to sleepless nights. With daily wholesome approaches to life and a good discipline to go to bed early as a conscious meditation practice, both body and mind can be restored and healed.
This special 2-day course is a must-do practice for all who are failing to sleep well. After this weekend of learning the practice of doing Amitabha Sleeping Yoga, you will wake up to a new way of sleeping and resolve many emotional and habitual problems.
This course is suitable for beginners and no prior experience or study of Buddhism or meditation is expected.
1. Zoom from your own venue/home via ZOOM videoconferencing . Details of the ZOOM meeting/links for doing the course from your home, will be sent to you upon registration.
COST: $108.00 for the weekend
2. Join with other participants and enjoy ZOOM projected onto a large screen at Carville Seniors Hall, Cnr. Diprose & Albury Streets, Pimlico, Townsville
COST: $140.00 for the weekend
- your own lunch (morning/afternoon tea and text for course are provided)
- yoga mat/blanket and cushion
TO BOOK email Phil on firstname.lastname@example.org or CALL 0448 401 066
These teachings are also being offered on the following dates:
- 24-25 APRIL 2021though the Tibetan Buddhist Society of Canberra (both in-person and via zoom)
- CALL >> (02) 6238 2088
- EMAIL >> email@example.com
- 29-30 MAY 2021 through the Rockhampton Ananda Buddhist Centre (in-person)
- CALL >> 0417 259 669
- EMAIL >> firstname.lastname@example.org