You are invited to join us for a mini retreat, to celebrate our 10th anniversary as an incorporated group.
Date: Saturday 13 February 2021
Time: Between 10am – 2pm
Location: Act for Kids Building (JCU Western Campus)
The retreat program will include:
- Sitting and walking meditations
- Learning Buddhist Secrets of Health and Healing
- Listening to Dharma (Buddhist Teachings) CD’s and Dharma discussion
- Brief explanations of Buddhist beliefs
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL AS NUMBERS ARE LIMITED DUE TO COVID-19 RULES – Book ASAP!
- BYO lunch
- BYO mat (cushions provided)
- Bring a warm jacket as air conditioner is cold
- $5 members
- $30 non-members / family
You are most welcome to invite your friends or anybody you think might be interested in learning more about Buddhist Teachings, but please book early so you don’t miss out!
TO BOOK – email Phil firstname.lastname@example.org